Pharmco Pharmacy Compounding Department staff of Experienced Pharmacists and Technicians truly take pride in servicing patients for all of their compounding needs. We would like our patients and their Doctor’s to feel confident that we will be a full resource and manage patient’s individual therapies by preparing their medications with the patient’s unique needs in mind.
Pharmco Pharmacy is a state-of-the art personalized compounding, specialty and retail pharmacy for medicines prescribed by your doctor. Pharmco Pharmacy offers Free Home Delivery Prescription service to patients and One-day shipping anywhere in Florida. We also service patients living outside of Florida. Our company is committed to providing patients and physicians with personalized care and the most up to date pharmaceutical therapies.
Each person is different, that’s why Pharmco takes an indivualized approach to medicine. Compounding is the mixing of two or more ingredients by a pharmacist to fit the unique needs of a patient. We work with physicians to customize medication for YOU. Many patients have unique health needs that off-the-shelf, manufactured medications cannot meet. For these patients, personalized medication solutions – prescribed by licensed practitioners and prepared by trained, licensed pharmacists – are the only solution to better health.
Here are a few examples of how customized medications may be the answer for you:
- You may be experiencing certain side effects or having concerns related to current medications you are taking.
- You have nausea/GI upset or trouble swallowing oral medication.
- You may have allergic reactions to certain excipients such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- Medications are not commercially available in the strength or flavor that work best for you.
- Combinations of various compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and improved compliance.
- Drug interactions and side affects you may want to avoid.
Our compounding specialties include:
Call 888-919-7411 or click here to connect with our Compounding Pharmacist about how you can get your prescription.